A Few Friendly Reminders for our Holt Families
How wonderful it is all the smiles and excitement from our Holt Scholars these first few days of school! We wanted to remind you of a few procedures that will help your little trailblazer's day go smoothly.
- Doors open at 7:30 a.m. Students should be inside their classroom ready to go by 7:50 a.m. If your child walks into the building at 8:00 a.m. they will be issued a tardy pass.
- Breakfast - Children should arrive before 7:45 a.m. if they would like to eat breakfast in order to allow time to eat. They could be marked late if they are not in their classroom by 8:00 a.m.
- Walking Students to Class - Stop by the office, present your ID and obtain a visitors' pass, visitors will not be permitted in the building without an ID. You will wait with your child in the main hall until 7:45. At this time you will be able to walk your student to class.
- Visitors- Lunch visitors are welcome starting the week of August 30th to allow us to establish our procedures. Please do not drop off lunch, we do not have enough staff to deliver lunches to the students.
- Car Pick up - We ask that you give us grace the first two weeks with dismissal, please make sure your IDismiss tags are visible. If your child is in kindergarten or 1st grade, you need to get in the inside car lane. If you have a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th-grade student, you will be in the outside car lane. Please Do Not switch lanes as this messes up our loading system.
- Buses - will probably be a little late on their way home the first couple of days, once again we ask for your patience.
We are ready for a great school year!!