From the Principal's Desk
Dear Holt Families,
We have completed our first week of face to face instruction. It was great to see our students and from the
looks of it they were ready to be at school. It has been a great week and we are glad our students are here.
Just a few friendly reminders:
- Make sure your child brings a water bottle.
- All students will enter through the main back door. We have teachers guiding the students to their class.
- School opens at 7:30 a.m. the tardy bell ring at 8:00 a.m.
- If a student needs to eat breakfast they need to arrive at school by 7:45 a.m. at the latest.
- Have your student place their backpack on their back before they get out of the car.
- Students must be in their seat in their classrooms by 8:00 a.m. even if they eat breakfast.
- Students will be marked tardy if they are not in their seat by 8:00 a.m.
- Do not send students to school if they are feeling sick.
- Stay in your car at all times and remain in your lane at drop-off and pick-up.
- Next week our students will be taking different assessments, please send them to school with headphones if possible and their school issued device.
Have a great weekend!
Proud Principal of Carol Holt Elementary