Carol Holt will be using a dismissal program called iDismiss to manage student dismissal while maintaining social distance. The iDismiss application allows our staff to manage the dismissal process through a simple and efficient system managed on cell phones and tablets. The system provides a daily time stamp and documentation to ensure the accountability of each student. Parent vehicles are organized using an assigned number which corresponds to the student line, creating a smooth flow of car traffic. Students who are picked up are accounted for as they leave the facility. A gate keeper confirms that the correct students exit the building and line up to meet their respective parents and cars.
Watch this short video to see how it works.
TWO iDismiss car tags will be available for pickup per family free of charge prior to the September 8 start date.
Any additional, or lost, iDismiss car tags are available for purchase at the front office for $1.
If you forgot your iDismiss car tag you will have to pull over to the back parking lot and provide a valid Drivers License ID. You must be on the student(s) skyward contact list.
Due to the unprecedented times that we are in please be aware of the following changes to Carol Holt's Dismissal Procedures:
• We cannot change the mode of transportation for your child after 2:00PM of the school day.
• For the safety and well-being of Holt students, there will be NO walkers dismissal for the 20-21 school year.
• We ask that the inside LANE (1) closes to the building be for our PK, K, and 1st grade students.
• LANE 2 for our 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade students. ( This is for Dismissal Only, )
• All adults and other passengers must REMAIN IN THE VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES during arrival and dismissal.
Please fill out this form to let us know how your child be going home.
You may come and pick up your tag this Tuesday, September 1st thru Friday, September 4th at the back of the building from 8:00 – 2:00.
If you are not able to pick up during the dates and times listed, please make the necessary arrangements to come by the front office with a valid ID on the first day of school prior to dismissal.