Dear Holt Family:
We are beyond excited to see our Face to Face students on Monday, September 21st
We encourage you to thoroughly read our Carol Holt Re-Entry Plan.
If you have not filled out our transportation form, please take time to fill it out. If your student is going to be a car rider make sure you come and pick up your iDismiss tags. Drop off is at the back of the school, as well as, pick up. Pk – 1st in the inside lane and 2nd – 4th in the outside lane. We have signs to direct you in the car line.
Below are a few friendly reminders, please keep in mind that these are MISD safety measures.
• Parents will not be allowed to walk their students into the building.
• Parents will not be allowed to eat lunch or deliver lunch to their student.
• Parents make sure your student brings a bottle of water.
• Parents ensure your fourth grader wears a mask and all other grades are highly encouraged.
• Please remember to be extra kind to our school personnel, we also want what is best for your child.